• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Free pair of NHT 2.5s (New Canaan, CT)

swechsler

Frog Whisperer
Offerer says:

I picked up a pair of these NHT tower speakers from 1995, were in storage. Beaten up a bit but free.​

While I'd love to have these, my wife would kill me if I tried to put something in our living room that wasn't in at least Very Good condition. I suspect these will be gone before morning, so hurry, if you're interested. Ad's only been up an hour.

No affiliation.

No pics but here's what they look like (note these aren't the speakers on offer, just a set I grabbed off the net). They're a great set of entry level high end speakers. 3 way with side firing subwoofers.

860471-7e65c686-nht-25-floor-speakers-mint-stunning-piano-black.jpg


860472-1178db2d-nht-25-floor-speakers-mint-stunning-piano-black.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Maybe...put one in the room at a time?

Time for adjustment?

Might work. Might not.


When is her birthday? ;)


Q
 
Back
Top Bottom