• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Free SX-424 manual and schematic

CobraVike10

Active Member
Hello,
I bought a Pioneer turntable yesterday and the gentleman gave me a bunch of paperwork. Included was a manual and schematic for a SX-424. The receipt for 153.00 was also in it. If anybody wants it please PM me. I will even pay postage. Just hope someone with an SX-424 can use this.

Mods, I hope I put this in the right forum. I did not know if I should put in Bartertown. Please feel free to move it if needed.

Thanks, Kelly
 

Attachments

  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 6
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom