• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Free Toilet Bowls

Register to hide this ad
Ideal if I knew an apartment complex or a housing project that needed new toilets.

Would need tanks for them though...
 
Ideal if I knew an apartment complex or a housing project that needed new toilets.

Would need tanks for them though...

Don't need no stinkin' tanks! Be a man, use a bucket to flush that sucker!!!!!!:D
 
Don't need no stinkin' tanks! Be a man, use a bucket to flush that sucker!!!!!!:D

That's not being a man.

Being a man is instead of hiring somebody to put a new toilet in, you start removing the old toilet, removing what's left of the old wax ring, putting a new wax ring in, securing the bowl of the toilet to the flange, putting the tank on, installing the flushing hardware, connecting the water inlet valve, then after the thing's filled up you flush that ****er and smile when there's no leaks! :yes:

And you do it all without any help.
 
That's not being a man.

Being a man is instead of hiring somebody to put a new toilet in, you start removing the old toilet, removing what's left of the old wax ring, putting a new wax ring in, securing the bowl of the toilet to the flange, putting the tank on, installing the flushing hardware, connecting the water inlet valve, then after the thing's filled up you flush that ****er and smile when there's no leaks! :yes:

And you do it all without any help.

:thmbsp:
 
Be nice for someone who flips/renovates apartments for a living. I bet you could get a killer deal if you bought 38 poop bowls.
 
Mount a 5" driver in the back. Poo-horn loaded speakers.
Get 6 for a home theater system. :thmbsp: I reckon a 15" CRT TV would fit in the bowl nicely.

I wonder how this guy ended up with so many, and needed to get rid of them so fast.
 
Seeing as how I'm essentially a low-class, po' white trash redneck w/no couth & or social skills whatsoever, I would HAVE to get one, plant it in my front yard, fill lit w/dirt, & plant a sunflower in it..To go along w/the Piss Urinal I hung on the tree & did the same thing with...Moderne Arte', you know.... Seriously, Habitat for Humanity would prolly be a good bet.
 
Seeing as how I'm essentially a low-class, po' white trash redneck w/no couth & or social skills whatsoever, I would HAVE to get one, plant it in my front yard, fill lit w/dirt, & plant a sunflower in it..To go along w/the Piss Urinal I hung on the tree & did the same thing with...Moderne Arte', you know.... Seriously, Habitat for Humanity would prolly be a good bet.


Too funny.. before I read your reply, I was thinking buy them up, then drive around to trailer parks and sell them as flower planters and pots... be the talk of the park with a gussied up yard..... make a nice profit in the process :D
 
Sell them to the Govt. I hear they pay like $600 each.


no.. that was just for the seats..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet_seat

The $600 dollar toilet seat was determined to be "fair and reasonable" by a Naval Contracting Officer, based on his detailed knowledge of the manufacturing processes and degree of effort known to be required from the vendor, to manufacture this item.

The United States military services are often in the position of making equipment last decades longer than originally designed. For example the B-52 bomber is more than 50 years old and expected to be useful for another 20 years. The famous toilet seat came about when about twenty Navy planes had to be rebuilt to extend their service life. The onboard toilets required a uniquely shaped fiberglass piece that had to satisfy specifications for the vibration resistance, weight, and durability. The molds had to be specially made as it had been decades since the planes original production. The price of the "seats" reflected the design work and the cost of the equipment to manufacture them.

The problem arose because the top level drawing for the toilet assembly referred to the part being purchased as a "Toilet Seat" instead of its proper nomenclature of "Shroud". The Navy had made a conscious decision at the time, not to pay the OEM of the aircraft the thousands of dollars it would take to update their top level drawing in order to fix this mistake in nomenclature.

Later some unknown Senate staffer combing lists of military purchases for the Golden Fleece Awards found "Toilet Seat - $600" and trumpeted it to the news media as an example of "government waste." The Senate then wrote into the appropriations bill that this item would not be purchased for anything more than $140.00. The shroud has never been purchased since, as no one can make the shroud at that price.

President Reagan had actually held a televised news conference, where he held up one of these shrouds. During the press conference, he explained the true story. The media of the time, and still today, incorrectly reports that the Pentagon was paying $640.00 for a $12.00 toilet seat.
 
The Orange Bowl is closing down and they are selling eveything, including the urinals. Now, I have been to several games in that stadium and I can tell you that those urinals were the most abused piece of equipment in the universe. Cold beer, hot Sundays and long lines to the mens room. Yes, I too want a piece of history. :beer:







NOT!
 
Back
Top Bottom