• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Frisco TX Klipsch bookshelf, EPI Tower Speakers

Register to hide this ad
I went over to this sale as it was close by. Bought a Hueur watch but not any audio gear.

Those speakers are EPI towers. I did not see a model number. Foams totally shot on woofer and midrange. Not in the best of condition but could be restored. They want $250 for the pair.

The Klipsch where a small pair of PC speakers. Left those behind too.
 
They're EPI 500 or A500, 45 to 20k Hz, 10" woofer, 1" air spring dome tweeter, 4" midrange
Two 12" passive radiators Impedance: 4 ohms MSRP: 880.00 Built: 1973 - 81

Info taken from Human speaker website. Although listed as only going to 45 hz, I'd expect it go much lower than that with a 10 inch woofer and two 12 inch passives.

Might be worth going there on the last day and seeing if you could get them cheaper.
 
Something I've not seen before. I was going to go back the second day and check on the EPI speakers. However, this sale was closed after the first day. They said everything sold. There was a ton of stuff when I was there late the first day. So either they changed their minds about selling or someone came in and offered a good price for everything. Good thing I didn't wait on the watch.
 
Back
Top Bottom