• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Garage Sale Connoisseur/Grace/Goldring

BrandXRC

BrandXRC
Picked up a Real Nice looking Connoisseur BD 103 with a Grace G 707 arm and what I think is a Goldring G950E cart. All there except the cover. I cant seem to find much info on this model, the Grace arm is nice. Any opinions on the table and the cartridge? The guy broke one of the wires from the headshell trying to install the cartridge, and just boxed it up years ago, been sitting since. Easy fix...I will try to get some pics up later.
 
Register to hide this ad
Pictures please? Sounds like an excellent score. grace arms are not the usual garage sale find :)
 
Yes it was a great score, Along with it came a Yamaha C-2 Preamp and a B-2 Amp. Was told both were broken, but they just needed a good cleaning :banana: I havent cleaned it up yet, but here are some pics.
Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom