• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

garrard 401 plinth plans?

Hi guys, I have recently picked up a garrard 401 and was wondering if anyone had some plans for a plinth, I have been searching online and have downloaded the vinylengine one but was hoping someone may have a template for the bottom layers, where the cut out gets smaller then the top layer. is this just eyeballed? I have some great ideas for a diy plinth and plan on getting started the second the 401 reaches my front door ( actually I want to get started now, hence the need for the secondary templates). I will post pics as soon as I have some , thanks for all of your help guys!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom