• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Garrard Auto Slim Turntable Help!

daveyh

Super Member
I have an old Garrard Auto Slim Turntable made in the 50's or 60's and I need some help. The motor turns and plays the records backwards. It's great to listen to the hidden meaning in The Beatles songs but I would also like to get it to work on other 16, 33, 45 78 records. I friend of mine suggested I turn the record over and see if that helps but it doesn't. LOL.

I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Motor was assembled upside down. Or wired backwards if it's 4 pole. If it's 2 pole, take it out, flip the way the shaft goes through, put back together. I think some of the 4 poles can be reversed electrically.
 
Back
Top Bottom