• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GE RP2060A schematics?

activa

New Member
Hi, I picked up a GE RP2060A portable record player at a local antique store for $15. I'll be replacing filter caps and tubes, it has one 12AX7, two 6AQ5, and 6CA4. It's a very simple circuit with just three resistors and a handful of caps.

Does anyone have schematics for this? Seems like a bit much to pay for schematics what I paid for the unit...

Also, this is a pretty basic amp, would it be better as a stereo or guitar amp?
 
Register to hide this ad
Sams 645-9 covers it - I might have it - but it's right about where my folders stop.

I have the Beitmans schematics for RC2050A (uses 35C5 output tubes )and 2080A (which has 6AQ5s and 6CA4) The latter sounds like it, I can send it. tbavis(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com
 
Back
Top Bottom