^ ^ ^
That's beautimous!

That's beautimous!


Here's my diy rack after I wiped off the last coat of oil.
That a nice linear, modular rack, hawkand3. And that Bobby Brown album makes the vibe all the more sweeter.
My home theater gear and some other bits and bobs I have tucked into my Cab. My stereo listening gear is on my desk.
View attachment 1017356
View attachment 1017369
Nice acoustic guitar collection you have there, what models do you have? I have owned some Martins in the past.
Nice acoustic guitar collection you have there, what models do you have? I have owned some Martins in the past.
Lets see it!I have the little brother to your blue and white Maggie.
I have several racks, tubs, etc from a 60's Sony recording studio that I plan to use to make a large stand to hold a couple of systems. I used one to make a single rack for my office and it turned out fairly nice. I had some bamboo flooring I cut out to fill the center for the turntable.
View attachment 796725
View attachment 796726 View attachment 796727
Nice, I searched forever around here for something like this I could repurpose and finally gave up.

The type of rack I used just happened to have been for 60's era recording studios, but after that period, there should be a lot more computer rack type enclosures out there. I picked this one up for free earlier this year and it is build like a tank. Eventually, this will be repainted for either gear or records.
View attachment 1059728 View attachment 1059727
Here it is. It looks great but has ground noise issues, one channel is weaker than the other, the wiring looks like ****. I am so disappointed. View attachment 1054759