• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

General Consensus on Mullard EL34 Reissue

Hey, fiddlefye. Thanks for responding--I'm now even more anxious to receive the tubes. I also run Vandersteen 2Cs
 
Hello,
I took delivery of the Mullard re-issue this morning. They are all warmed up and I like their sound so far. Seems to be a well-balanced tube from top-end to bottom. Bias has been rock solid since dialed in.
 

Attachments

  • 0418131343.jpg
    0418131343.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I just put 120's in my Cronus Mag. and very happy with them.
I just can't think of ever upgrading this amp.
It's really nice to have the tech. support that Rogue gives for their customers!
 
Back
Top Bottom