• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Genesis Physics Model 3 - Wilmington Delaware

Register to hide this ad
If I were closer, I'd have to go and have a listen. I have a pair of G2s that sound great. Fan boy here.
 
They really are a fantastic speaker, and I do own a pair of the 3s myself. Just haven't had the chance to really let them shine, as they're still stock and set up as near field speakers at the moment.

I do hope that someone here can snatch them up, as I know several people have been after this model.
 
That is a stout price, more than half of MSRP. Higher than some DQ-10s I've seen and all Time Windows.
 
Around here, that is a pretty decent price! I had a pair of G2s and they went for $350. Mind you they had been refoamed with the correct foam about 5 years ago.
 
Overpriced. I could only get $150 for mine, which were much nicer.

index.php


index.php
 
Would enjoy hearing/having a pair of III's. Yeah, location, location, location!

I'd likely do 2 bills for a pair in decent shape.
 
Would enjoy hearing/having a pair of III's. Yeah, location, location, location!

I'd likely do 2 bills for a pair in decent shape.
I do remember seeing a pair south of Rochester go for $200 last year, and I picked a pair myself for $100 in Philly in 2016. Still have them as my main set-up pair right now, and I know that others have been looking too.

I'll bet waiting this pair out might bring a discount to anyone patient enough to wait.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom