bigPoe
New Member
Hello all,
My M104E stylus recently got damaged in a move (the arm became dislodged and swung around) and I've been looking for a replacement. It seems I cannot find a genuine replacement anywhere and anything online looks too cheap to be a decent-quality, diamond-tip stylus.
https://www.dacapoaudio.com/1866-Shure-N-104-E-styli.html
The JICO isn't a possibility for me as I live in the US and the others were wrong or seemed too cheap
www.lpgear.com
This one seemed decent but I'm still weary of the quality of the stylus
I'm unfamiliar with vintage turntable knowledge and price ranges, more the audio engineering side, and not stylus build quality.
Any advice or recommendations? Thanks!
My M104E stylus recently got damaged in a move (the arm became dislodged and swung around) and I've been looking for a replacement. It seems I cannot find a genuine replacement anywhere and anything online looks too cheap to be a decent-quality, diamond-tip stylus.
https://www.dacapoaudio.com/1866-Shure-N-104-E-styli.html
The JICO isn't a possibility for me as I live in the US and the others were wrong or seemed too cheap
N104E LP Gear stylus for Shure HA95E cartridge
Check out the deal on N104E LP Gear stylus for Shure HA95E cartridge at LP Gear
I'm unfamiliar with vintage turntable knowledge and price ranges, more the audio engineering side, and not stylus build quality.
Any advice or recommendations? Thanks!






