So, after working to set-up my speakers (PSB Stratus Minis) with my vintage Technics SA-5250, I realized the right channel for the AUX/Phono is completely shot. Instead of getting a quote/having it fixed (I live in NYC... shops I browsed said it wasn't worth it), I went to craigslist...
I'm going to pick up a vintage monster Nikko NR-1019 today and will hopefully have everything up and running this evening and was wondering what to expect.
I'm super new to all of this stuff and figured the NR-1019 would be a good fill-in while I get more acquainted with the community and target a nicer vintage receiver.
I'm going to pick up a vintage monster Nikko NR-1019 today and will hopefully have everything up and running this evening and was wondering what to expect.
I'm super new to all of this stuff and figured the NR-1019 would be a good fill-in while I get more acquainted with the community and target a nicer vintage receiver.