• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Gonna wack me some walleyes this weekend!

imready

it's good to be the king!
It's time to drag the boat out for some high country walleye fishing ! The pressure is rising and the fish should be putting the feed bag on. I've got a great spot for some early eyes that I can usually pick up 25-30 fish for 2 guys in an afternoon, no monsters there but nice eating fish. I may even give my honey holes a try, I've boated 3 eyes 9lbs or better out of this reservoir. Keep your lines tight fellas and fish on!:banana::banana::banana:
 
Register to hide this ad
It's time to drag the boat out for some high country walleye fishing ! The pressure is rising and the fish should be putting the feed bag on. I've got a great spot for some early eyes that I can usually pick up 25-30 fish for 2 guys in an afternoon, no monsters there but nice eating fish. I may even give my honey holes a try, I've boated 3 eyes 9lbs or better out of this reservoir. Keep your lines tight fellas and fish on!:banana::banana::banana:

Wacking walleyes is great fun..So is hooking Northerns.
 
Wacking the Walleye. Is that what they call it now? You need to stay away from the porn on the internet. You could get a virus.
 
I haven't caught a fish in 20 years, until today. I landed a huge bass. He put up one hell of a fight. It was awesome. I saw a freakin otter poke his head up out of the water and look at me, then dive back down out of sight. It was awesome. I'm hooked!
 
Back
Top Bottom