• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Good deal on Bose and Sansui. Ebay

Register to hide this ad
True. Guess I should have titled it "Good deal in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania"

Oh well, it's still a good deal.:D

Rob
 
Actually it's still there this morning. 12 watchers though. Local pickup is, I'm sure, what's holding it back. No one quite wants to pull the pin on BIN yet.
 
if an out of towner wants to buy it, I am certain it can be done. If you make arrangements with him to drop it off at the nearest uPS store, they will box it and ship it and bill your credit card.

For the seller, this is easier than waiting for someone to come to thier house. All you have to do is contact the seller and these can be yours.
 
Local pick up makes the item so cheap for sure.

Those 901/I seem to be in a very good condition.

If he would offer in Germany and would be ready to ship he would get more than 1000 euros.
 
Back
Top Bottom