• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Good News, Bad News

Negotiableterms

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Subscriber
This is news for Ivan, mostly. The rest of us can only dream:

Ferrari has finally teamed up with an audio mfr. The bad news: it's not Mc, but Meridian.

The good news is that Meridian is a quality outfit too, and they've just gone into real quantity shipping on their first joint product, a $3500 table radio. Yep, you read it correctly, and the reviews are good, so far.

Ivan, have you snagged a Meridian F80 yet, or did I miss some previous thread?

http://www.thef80.com/media.aspx
 
Register to hide this ad
Even worse news, Bose does Ferrari's car stereos. A Meridian factory car audio system would be awesome!
 
This is news for Ivan, mostly. The rest of us can only dream:

Ferrari has finally teamed up with an audio mfr. The bad news: it's not Mc, but Meridian.

The good news is that Meridian is a quality outfit too, and they've just gone into real quantity shipping on their first joint product, a $3500 table radio. Yep, you read it correctly, and the reviews are good, so far.

Ivan, have you snagged a Meridian F80 yet, or did I miss some previous thread?

http://www.thef80.com/media.aspx


Very Interesting, I'm gonna have to listen to that toy.

Thanks. :thmbsp:
 
I saw the tableradio at a shop, it was playing...
It sounded good, but for 3.5K? a table radio? uuh, no thanks, give me a tivoli then...

I mean, for 3.5 k, you could put a pair of speakers & a good receiver or even an integrated and a tuner near your table.

Keep them spinning,
Bert.
 
Why, oh why, would anyone want to listen to anything in a Ferrari other than the engine?

That's what Corvettes are for (big diff, I know, but GM's early ads for the Corvette showed it racing a MB 300SL with the windows up and the radio on, but to the horror of the ***Germans*** in the ad).

Edit: Remove perjorative.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree 100%, of all my Exotics I have ever owned (which is many) the Ferrari is in a Class of its own & sounds Magnifico!
 
Back
Top Bottom