ferninando
Lunatic Member
RUmad, is 6H enuf?

......
I'm moving on to home improvement projects and am not planning on building much audio for a while so I decided to sell most of my audio gear to keep one nice rig that I considered the pinnacle of my 10 year audio and DIY journey. ....
I have been playing with a Fisher 440-A console pull lately. My first Fisher tube amp, after 15 years of waiting for one. It sounds excellent. Very detailed and musical, like an el84 should, but I still think the EL34SE sounds better. Single ended el34 is just fuller and has a better soundstage. I would sure like to paint mine seafoam hammertone like yours. I thought battleship gray would look vintage, but I really like the seafoam paint...even with the blue of the Edcor Xfmrs.Here's a old friend, Dave G went thru it and gets used 3 days or so per week...volume pot is now gone..View attachment 1999005![]()