• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Good Vintage Equip Tech Houston Tx Area?

cruppr

New Member
Need some work done on a few vintage solid state receivers. Can anyone recommend a good tech in the local Houston area? Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
greiser@houston.rr.com he owns sounds good to me audio,sells a butt load of equipment.I would be willing to bet he has a tech hidden somewhere.Then of course theres alway ECHOWARS,he is a zen master of vintage fix and it might be worth the shipping.On this site he is a major dude and the comments about his work is worth the hassel of shipping.
 
SX-1010 Pioneer is the first one looking to get fixed. Not in a big hurry. I wanted to avoid shipping it to get it repaired local if possible. I know Sounds Good to Me in Traders Villiage...Thanks!
 
A guy who bought some Sansui speakers from me about a year ago also mentioned Save On Sound. I think I will give them a call.... Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom