• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Goodmans Axiette 8 and Dual 1019 ??????

Zappafan

Member
I'm looking at a pair of Goodmans Axiette 8 speakers, no cabinets, just the speakers. They look to be in great shape as is the Dual 1019. The 1019 has no base as it has been fitted into a cabinet (cabinet not included). I want to make this person a reasonable offer but would like it to be one we both would be happy with. I've done some searching around and have found info on the Dual but not a lot of feedback about the Goodmans. I'm going to call tonight so I'm hoping that I have some info on my side.
 
Register to hide this ad
I would guess that the Axiette was a smaller version of the Axiom, which is a very highly regarded (and valuable) driver in some circles. Doesn't mean that the Axiette is equally good, but its better than being compared to a Yorx or whatever. But not many people are looking for raw drivers, and while the 1019 is a nice table, they are not rare, and minus the base is a strike against it valuewise, so I would feel justified in offering a fairly low price. If you can get them for not much, it would be worth it just to satisfy your curiosity (or more accurately, my curiosity + your money and time).
 
Back
Top Bottom