• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Goodmans Magnum SL3 Speakers

Valvetype

Active Member
G'day friends,
I've been looking for some 'new' speakers ..
I listen to a lot of Acoustic Guitar,Folk,Irish Traditional,Jazz,Sting based Music and like a warm, rich sound..
Vintage Wharfedales are what I seem to be after,but there's a set of Goodmans
Magnum SL3 speakers for sale here in OZ at the moment that I'm interested in..
My amp is a David Bogen Tube amp of 12 watts per side...and an older MarantzCd 40 player.
In your opinion,do you think the Goodmans will give me the sound that I'm after ? I listen at a reasonably low volume as well (about 1/4 on the amp )
Thanks to you all ... Charlie..
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks Aldo.... I'll forever hold you to ransom if I dont like these speakers..... (kidding of course :-) ) ... I've bought them sight unheard,as they're 200 miles away. The seller seemed an honest bloke so I went with them.... Aussie $225.00... I reckon I'll be happy,thanks mate.
 
Back
Top Bottom