• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Goodwill find of the week

Diamondwlf

New Member
Hey all. Thought I would just post my latest Goodwill find from here in Eugene, Oregon. After work I swung into the Goodwill at the end of the Valley River highway and found a pair of Kenwood KL-7080 speakers all original with the price tag scratched off. I asked a worker what the price was and he told me 30 bucks....I told him sold....

The only thing is they aren't in the best of shape....but I plan to refinish them and use them for a long time.....They both sound great.

Diamond
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom