• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GordonW - Great AKer

Leben

Super Member
I purchased a nice little hand built tube integrated amp from Gordon recently. Not only did it arrive quickly and well packaged, it's a great sounding amp as well. Gordon is easy to deal with and had great communication with any questions that I had. I would happily do business with GordonW again.
 
Register to hide this ad
I've used Gordon several times. I'm actually lucky he is in my neck of the woods. He really knows his stuff. He is a crossover guru also.
 
I bought a woofer for my JBL L80T from Gordon some years back. Mine had a busted frame. He sent it re-roamed with a spare surround for the other one so they'd match. Can't beat a deal like that!!
 
Back
Top Bottom