• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GR-777 vs. SG-300 vs. SG-9500

WMarshy

New Member
So Im fairly certain I want to add an equilizer to my collection but and I really dont know what I sould be looking for. I have been eyeing a GR-777, SG-300, and a SG-9500. I like the new look of the GR but Im thinking about staying with the silver faced Pioneer equipment. How much of an affect does the EQ output have on my system? Does either of these models have an advantage over the other? Do you have any opinion about these models? Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom