• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Gratitude is boring

DerekSmalls

New Member
Welcome from SFV. Not sure if Tom is retired, look up Northridge Electronics in Simi Valley. He is the best.
BUT.. I’m gonna take a moment to thank AK’er SoCal Sam for recommending Tom at Northridge Electronics in Simi Valley.

Not sure if there’s a proper forum for this kind of thing (?) but for guys like me who are new to gear addiction it can be a challenge to get good/reasonable help.

Tom is great and I would have never met or even heard of him if it weren’t for SoCal Sam.

See the internet isnt all politics and flamewars!

Fleabay on the other hand...ugh
Thanks AK!
 
Register to hide this ad
North Hills! He is just up the 118 from you. Glad to hear Tom is still practicing. I have not seen him in years.
 
Back
Top Bottom