Just bought some Audio Thrills cable stuff: a power cord and two pairs of Black Axxiom interconnectors, from theoman (Pete). The price was very reasonable. All cables were shipped quickly and are in an excellent shape.
The power cord was used with a preamp and gave an immediate improvement in the sound of my system. For the price paid, I didn't expect such an effect! The ICs might need more time than one day to burn-in but they sound very good already.
I am very happy with this purchase. You are a great AK member, Pete!
The power cord was used with a preamp and gave an immediate improvement in the sound of my system. For the price paid, I didn't expect such an effect! The ICs might need more time than one day to burn-in but they sound very good already.
I am very happy with this purchase. You are a great AK member, Pete!
Last edited: