• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Great dealing with Nolasally- and that's no spin....

Wolverine

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Bought some Music Laserdiscs from Nolasally. They arrived quickly, safely and were well packaged!!
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks a lot. I try to give the same level of care regardless if it’s a 10.00 item or a 1,000.00 item. From a sellers point of view wolverine was courteous as well as a good communicator. Also was quick to pay. What else could one ask for. The pleasure was all mine. Happy watching.
 
I have bought from nolasally in the past, and I second what wolverine said. It a good experience all around!:music:
 
Back
Top Bottom