Wes_in_VA
Super Member
I had a meeting with my business partner in our Blacksburg store. I hit a few stores there on the way to our meeting where I usually find good vinyl but had little luck other than an played copy of Stevie Wonder's "Hotter than July" (playing right now!).
I get to the other store and mention my lack of luck and he says "Have you checked out the boxes of records I have here? They're kinda picked through since I'm giving them away, but take a look."
Lyle Mays ST
Pat Metheny Group Still Life (Talking)
Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays As Falls Wichits, So Falls Wichita Falls
Pat Metheny Group American Garage
Lowell George Thanks, I'll Eat it Here
Dixie Dregs Night of the Living Dregs
Dixie Dregs What If
Little Feat Waiting for Columbus
Blind Faith ST
Derek & The Dominos Layla
The Who Who Are You
Robert Fripp Exposure
Little Feat Sailin' Shoes
Little Feat Time Loves a Hero
Little Feat The Last Record Album
Little Feat Hoy Hoy
Little Feat Feats Don't Fail Me Now
Weather Report Heavy Weather
All in like new condition. My man took care of his records. I new we went into business together for a reason!
I get to the other store and mention my lack of luck and he says "Have you checked out the boxes of records I have here? They're kinda picked through since I'm giving them away, but take a look."
Lyle Mays ST
Pat Metheny Group Still Life (Talking)
Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays As Falls Wichits, So Falls Wichita Falls
Pat Metheny Group American Garage
Lowell George Thanks, I'll Eat it Here
Dixie Dregs Night of the Living Dregs
Dixie Dregs What If
Little Feat Waiting for Columbus
Blind Faith ST
Derek & The Dominos Layla
The Who Who Are You
Robert Fripp Exposure
Little Feat Sailin' Shoes
Little Feat Time Loves a Hero
Little Feat The Last Record Album
Little Feat Hoy Hoy
Little Feat Feats Don't Fail Me Now
Weather Report Heavy Weather
All in like new condition. My man took care of his records. I new we went into business together for a reason!