• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"great physical shape"

Register to hide this ad
The physical shape is rectangular, and box shape. It appears physically, both of those shapes are intact, and great... No lies....

Now as far as physical condition, that's another thread...
 
Melbourne's right on the ocean isn't it? Look's like it sat outside for a long time, I'm only saying that, 'cuz I didn't see any barnacles on it:D
What a shame, probably not many part's to scrounge offa it.

Craig
 
It came out of the Lusitania.

Or Katrina-flooded Louisiana...


Yeah, picked up a BIC beambox that the seller claimed to be mint, only to find one knob epoxied back on, sticker gum on two places on the face, and seams showing in the vinyl covered box.

:thumbsdn:
 
wtf? not sure I'm speaking the same language as these people.

great phyisical shape?

rust?

missing knobs?

I saw a pair of speakers on CL not that long ago, forget the brand. Described the same way, and also described as sounding great, as well.
Only problem was even farther along in the description, the fool goes on to state, 'they are missing the woofers'. And in the pics the idiot posted, you can see that the woofers are missing. Like wtf are you thinking??!!??

It just made me give up on CL altogether.
 
Melbourne's right on the ocean isn't it? Look's like it sat outside for a long time, I'm only saying that, 'cuz I didn't see any barnacles on it:D
What a shame, probably not many part's to scrounge offa it.

Craig

Every city in Australia is on the coast (well, the the ones that you'd live in are)
 
Well, someone wanted it...at the last minute.

Quite an interesting looking RTR, but shame about the condition. I don't mind stereo gear being a bit rough around the edges, but he's selling it like it's in great condition.
 
Back
Top Bottom