• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Great seller!

John James

"Wash your hands!"
Subscriber
I bought a Mc L12 cabinet from member jhoak. When it arrived (in a timely manner) I had to dig through two boxes and a couple inches of bubble wrap. It was packed like it might have been his first born child!:thmbsp: Not only that it was in better condition than I thought from his description. Another :thmbsp:
I would gladly do business with him again.:yes:
 
Register to hide this ad
Another great Aker to deal with!

I purchased some RTR tapes from Jhoak.

He sent them out quickly and packed them well. :yes:

Very pleased with my transaction with him and I can readily recommend him! :thmbsp:

70salesguy
 
Back
Top Bottom