jleon92f Addicted Member Sep 16, 2007 #1 Hi Analog Gang, I fine tuned the AR-XA, it sounds great! System, Pioneer SX-850, AR-XA, Shure N91ED, KLH 911b speakers. Playing "Terry Clark" AWESOME... A great TT analog system for less that $ 400. Enjoy your sounds..:thmbsp: John.
Hi Analog Gang, I fine tuned the AR-XA, it sounds great! System, Pioneer SX-850, AR-XA, Shure N91ED, KLH 911b speakers. Playing "Terry Clark" AWESOME... A great TT analog system for less that $ 400. Enjoy your sounds..:thmbsp: John.
Divotdog "I can fix it Grampa" Sep 16, 2007 #2 That’s what it's all about; it looks like you might single handedly save all those poor neglected AR-XAs.
That’s what it's all about; it looks like you might single handedly save all those poor neglected AR-XAs.
jleon92f Addicted Member Sep 19, 2007 #3 Divotdog said: That’s what it's all about; it looks like you might single handedly save all those poor neglected AR-XAs. Click to expand... I think this cartridge sounds better than my M97xe! I played a side by side, and the Old Shure(Shure N91ED) is a better sounding cart to my ears.:thmbsp: I need more of these....:scratch2: Later, John. Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
Divotdog said: That’s what it's all about; it looks like you might single handedly save all those poor neglected AR-XAs. Click to expand... I think this cartridge sounds better than my M97xe! I played a side by side, and the Old Shure(Shure N91ED) is a better sounding cart to my ears.:thmbsp: I need more of these....:scratch2: Later, John.