• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Great speakers for a great price, or?

Register to hide this ad
I'm sure that I could. But right now it's down to the WAF. I just bought a new amp on Monday, and I don't know if it would go over too well if I bought new speakers on the Wednesday.
 
Technics speakers

I bought a set of Pioneer speakers from an audiophile who had a set
just like those Technics. He was running a 300 wpc Hitachi amp through
them and said they were the greatest speakers he ever heard.

If I was there, I would already be in my car. Great price and I
think the will be very collectible. If you get them let us know what you
think.
 
Back
Top Bottom