Just an overall great purchasing experience with Ron. He was very transparent and honest about the condition of the speakers. Answered any questions I had in a timely manner and was even willing to drive quite a ways to meet up for the purchase.
He was very pleasant to talk to in person. He even went above and beyond after the sale when I had an issue with one of the tweeters. Ron stepped up without me even asking and purchased a new replacement tweeter from Aerial which was not cheap.
He really went out of his way to see our transaction through to a happy conclusion.
Two thumbs up!!
He was very pleasant to talk to in person. He even went above and beyond after the sale when I had an issue with one of the tweeters. Ron stepped up without me even asking and purchased a new replacement tweeter from Aerial which was not cheap.
He really went out of his way to see our transaction through to a happy conclusion.
Two thumbs up!!