• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Great Valentine's Gift

usedto

Lunatic Member
I wanted to get the wife something different for Valentines Day. She's not really in to electronics, so she wouldn't have much use for an iPhone, iPad, of iPod. But yesterday I was in WalMart and spotted something that I think she'll love. If you are still looking for that special gift, you might grab one of these before they run out:

iRon.jpg


Better that flowers or candy, isn't it?:thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
If I gave something like that to my wife for Valentines Day, I would be wearing it where the sun don't shine!!! :D
 
Wonder what the noise is of that contraption bouncing off one's noggin ?!? Dull thud or woody thunk ? I DON'T think I wanna find out, in any case...
 
With a little luck, she'll unplug it first, before striking dear hubby again....and again...and again...and again..........................

Steve
 
Back
Top Bottom