• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greeting From (Almost) The Middle of Nowhere!

phoenixop

New Member
Hi Everyone;

New to audio forums, but not forums as a species. Finally getting back into audio equipment with an emphasis on vintage, i.e. '70's and '80's. Yep, I'm that old. Seem to be stuck currently on JVC and Technics, but please don't blame me, it's a flaw in my character. Also have a thing for German cars - yet another flaw...

Anyway, happy to be here and please remember, newby in the house!

Thanks all,

Mike
 
Register to hide this ad
Middle of Nowhere, huh ?!? Not by a long shot...I'm in Greater Downtown Bugtussle, go to the middle of Nothing, & Nowhere, & take a right. About 2 miles past MRs Clapsuddle's Cow, Myrtle, before you'll see/meet her Angus bull, Wilberforce...
 
Hi Everyone;

New to audio forums, but not forums as a species. Finally getting back into audio equipment with an emphasis on vintage, i.e. '70's and '80's. Yep, I'm that old. Seem to be stuck currently on JVC and Technics, but please don't blame me, it's a flaw in my character. Also have a thing for German cars - yet another flaw...

Anyway, happy to be here and please remember, newby in the house!

Thanks all,

Mike


Welcome, Mike!

I have a JVC cassette deck I'm very fond of. As for cars, at least you don't have a thing for Peugots. I used know a guy who did, and it was sad. I drove a couple of Renaults years back, but I'm recovered.

I don't live in Nowhere, but we can see it from here!
 
Back
Top Bottom