• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greetings Audio People

K9-10

New Member
Hi,

Name is Alan. I am in Florida. I used to work part time in college at Harvey Sound in Manhattan, (NYC) New York. I was a stock person. (I'm dating myself).

Setup here is:

Amp Adcom GFA-5500
Preamp NAD 165BEE
TT- Rega P324 W/TTPSU
CD- Sony CDP-608ESD Original Owner!
Speakers Paradigm Monitor 11V3
Cartridge - Ortofon M2 Bronze

Just got a new to me Pioneer CT-F1000 via Ebay. Just like the one I sold when I was in college. We'll see when we get it (what shape it's in), but I'd like to have it gone through and restored. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Happy New Year.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks you all... Got a lot of audio stuff buried in my head. I'm looking forward to sharing some and learning some more!
 
A warm welcome from ice cold NYC!
Good looking avatar. My boys' ears are always up, especially when he is doing some critical listening!
Happy New Year
Jimmy'
 
Hi,

Name is Alan. I am in Florida. I used to work part time in college at Harvey Sound in Manhattan, (NYC) New York. I was a stock person. (I'm dating myself).

Setup here is:

Amp Adcom GFA-5500
Preamp NAD 165BEE
TT- Rega P324 W/TTPSU
CD- Sony CDP-608ESD Original Owner!
Speakers Paradigm Monitor 11V3
Cartridge - Ortofon M2 Bronze

Just got a new to me Pioneer CT-F1000 via Ebay. Just like the one I sold when I was in college. We'll see when we get it (what shape it's in), but I'd like to have it gone through and restored. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Happy New Year.
Welcome! :wave:

Nice set-up there!

--brett
 
Greetings! My dog is from NW. Germany. A little town called Diepholz. I brought him back with me during a trip.
 
Back
Top Bottom