MP3Agnostic
New Member
Hi all
I found this forum whilst trying to find information on how to restore the performance of my Beogram 2000, and found a useful link to a free service manual.
Although I wouldn't be without my i-pod, I'm really hooked on the sheer build quality, and engineering of some of the analogue gear, so when I decided to exhume my vinyls and transfer them to MP3, I decided to use my Beogram 2000 + USB pre-amp, in preference to buying a USB turntable of unknown quality.
I'm not sure I chose the easiest route, but I'm determined to make it work. I'm sure that I'll pick up some useful tips on this forum, and hopefully be able to contribute something useful as well.
I found this forum whilst trying to find information on how to restore the performance of my Beogram 2000, and found a useful link to a free service manual.
Although I wouldn't be without my i-pod, I'm really hooked on the sheer build quality, and engineering of some of the analogue gear, so when I decided to exhume my vinyls and transfer them to MP3, I decided to use my Beogram 2000 + USB pre-amp, in preference to buying a USB turntable of unknown quality.
I'm not sure I chose the easiest route, but I'm determined to make it work. I'm sure that I'll pick up some useful tips on this forum, and hopefully be able to contribute something useful as well.
