• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greetings From Missouri!

Yevtron

New Member
Hi(Fi) to all ye enjoyers of quality sound.

This is my first post on the AK forum, although I have been reading the threads for a while now.

Figured it would be nice to join the dialogue and interact with the kind folks on this here forum.

I look forward to learning from the expertise of well-seasoned members as I am very new to all this.

Put together my first HiFi rig about a year ago and there is no going back now.

Though I enjoy the quality of sound from my current setup, I am looking to step it up a bit and see just how Hi the Fi can get :music:

Cheers!
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome! I grew up on the west side of Misery - well, if growing up includes the age of 60...

Lived in West Plains, too - that's between Willow Springs and Thayer...right.
 
Back
Top Bottom