• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greetings from New Jersey

gfxmla

New Member
Hello forum,
I'm new here from Florence, New Jersey, in the central - southern part of the state. Long time collector and listener of vinyl, but haven't had any sort of a listening rig due to various circumstances. Well, all that is changed, and I'm gradually putting a system together to play my thousands of lps on. There is a lot of great info on here so figured I'd join in case any questions came up.

So…. Hi there!
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey gadget73…since we are in the near neck of the woods can I ask you if know a good local tech for Marantz amps? I recently bought an amp and I may need to get it sercviced. I figure word of mouth is better then trial and error.
 
Welcome to AK - 1,000's of records huh? That's impressive...
Do you have an amp yet? Speakers?
Yeah, I've been buying vinyl since I was a kid, literally. I have a Marantz 1200 on the way, no speakers yet. I need to shop for those next [emoji2] .
 
Back
Top Bottom