• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greetings from Northern California!

radex7

AK Member
... actual Northern California, as in "5 hours north of San Francisco - almost in Oregon." So, you know my pet peeve...

I am really happy to join and subscribe to this awesome forum. I am willing to tinker with just about anything I can lay my hands on, and audio may be my new favorite thing. I am actually here to learn, and to get started in building my first system. I am afraid that the barter forum will cause a havoc in my finances, but hey, my ears (end eyes) are worth it, right?

Radek
 
Register to hide this ad
Wow, such a nice and warm welcome! Thank you guys!
The car building/tuning forums I normally frequent are not as pleasant.

Yes MKANE! I am just outside of Arcata!

HarmanKardon, I actually learned a bit about Schwarzwald (in German, non the less!) while I was studying forestry in Bialowieza, Poland. Small world!

I think I will start my system build thread soon!

Thanks again you all!
 
Back
Top Bottom