• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greetings from Northern Michigan!

MJSNet

"Who, me???"
Subscriber
Greetings from Northern Michigan! (Pics)

Hello All! I've been lurking here and there in AK for about a year and decided to make the plunge beyond read-only! Mostly been in the Mc threads, but venture outside often. Love the discussions, pics and information! I have been an audiophile fan since my dad forced my birth with an MC30 and a single KHorn. I need to get better pics of my equipment, and will be sure to post them appropriately. I will also be sure to support this forum financially by becoming a paid member soon.

Happy New Year to all!!!

MJSNet
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks, Tom!

I see you are a Marantz man! I have a dimly lit 2238 that ROCKS my garage. Not in the best shape cosmetically, but it sure has power for such a modestly rated receiver, unlike alot of the junk for sale today.
 
Thanks All

Thanks all! I can tell I am really going to enjoy it here!

:yes:

I posted some pics, sorry for the poor quality. These were taken with my phone last summer while a horrendous storm was getting ready to pass through in the middle of the night. Panic time! I really need to get insurance-quality pics!!!

*** edit: I've removed the offending eyesores, you will have to click on my signature below or CLICK HERE to go to my gallery. Thanks everyone!
 
Thank you kindly! I see you are a Walsh fan as well. Looks like original F's in your arsenal, I loved that look without the grills. The Series 3 driver in my F's is hidden in a can enclosure, as is the Pro200's. Sound fantastic nonetheless, and I would never part with either. The MC2125 seems to drive the F's quite nicely, too. :yes:

Impressive setup!
:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom