hugodm
New Member
Hi everybody, I used to read this forum and nnow I decided to register.
I´m 26, I built some speakers in the past. Built my first pair when I was 16. Now I´m trying to sell some of them to build more.
I love music and hifi, I hope I can learn from more experienced people and maybe I can teach something.
One Thing I liked in this forum is that people give the same atention to one´s stereo system if it´s cheap or expensive.
Here in portugal, there is one or two hifi forums, but people (so called audiophiles) are so clever that they defend buying cables that cost hundreds of euros/meter to conect speakers or cd players.
Best regards
I´m 26, I built some speakers in the past. Built my first pair when I was 16. Now I´m trying to sell some of them to build more.
I love music and hifi, I hope I can learn from more experienced people and maybe I can teach something.
One Thing I liked in this forum is that people give the same atention to one´s stereo system if it´s cheap or expensive.
Here in portugal, there is one or two hifi forums, but people (so called audiophiles) are so clever that they defend buying cables that cost hundreds of euros/meter to conect speakers or cd players.
Best regards