• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greetings from So-Cal!

Imran619

New Member
Hello everyone. My name's Ron and I'm just starting my adventure in Vintage Audio Equipment. I'm pretty much a vinyl newbie and I'm looking to build myself a nice analog setup. Most searches on google lead to this site, so I figured I would sign up. I'm looking forward to learning much from all the contributors to this website.
 
Register to hide this ad
Ron if you are into vinyl check out Thrift Trader at 3939 Iowa Street...(take the 805 exit 15 onto University)...they have a huge selection of wax. You will not be disappointed. There is a 2 for 1 cupon in each edition of the The Reader. It will take you a few hours just to browse the $2 dollar bins.
Welcome to AK!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom