• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greetings from the midwest.

zibbytbo

New Member
Hi everybody.Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.My name is Tom aka(zibbytbo) im a middle aged guy from the midwest (usa)just getting back into audiophile since my early 20s.I still prefer the vintage stuff to the newer gear that ive been introduced to.Ive peeked in on the posts for some time now and finally ready to get my feet wet so to speek.I know alot has changed over the last 20 or so years in audio so Im sure ill have alot of questions.Bear with me please.I hope to add as much to the forums as I get out of them...:music:
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom