• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greetings from Washington, DC

Napanoch

New Member
After lurking for years, I finally bit the bullet and registered. This is a fantastic community that I needed to participate in, rather than continue to merely spectate. I am but a babe in the woods, but look forward to learning from the incredible body of knowledge here and sharing what little I know.

Cheers!
Napanoch
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome! and get ready to start hiding credit cards now that you want to participate..

Lots of us here from the DC area.. maybe some day we'll met up.. lots of us around here from the area do..
 
Back
Top Bottom