Audionerd
Active Member
Hello I've been an audio junkie for years mostly car audio but in the last few years I've gotten more into home stuff I've always had music around and just enjoy the equipment that produces it! I hope to learn alot
My equipment consists of:
Elac high fidelity turn table
Marrantz cd 4 decoder
Sony Dolby NR
Teac 6010 GSL reel to reel
2X Pioneer SA 9100s
2Xpair of Bose series 2 901s
Sony SQ 2020 decoder
Technics SH 3433 4 CH oscilloscope
Ess amt heil air motion monitors
iPod lol
400 plus vinyl
Bought my neice a Some jvc nivico speakers at goodwill for 6 bucks and a pioneer sx 3600 for Christmas and just bought an mcs 3275 to play with hope to learn lots!
My equipment consists of:
Elac high fidelity turn table
Marrantz cd 4 decoder
Sony Dolby NR
Teac 6010 GSL reel to reel
2X Pioneer SA 9100s
2Xpair of Bose series 2 901s
Sony SQ 2020 decoder
Technics SH 3433 4 CH oscilloscope
Ess amt heil air motion monitors
iPod lol
400 plus vinyl
Bought my neice a Some jvc nivico speakers at goodwill for 6 bucks and a pioneer sx 3600 for Christmas and just bought an mcs 3275 to play with hope to learn lots!