• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greetings

Slowhead

Active Member
A warm hello to all from MI. I have lurked around the site for some time and decided it's only fair to give back for all the free advice I recieved from other peoples questions. After a 25+ year absense from analog, insert cd here, I am spinning the vinyl again. I don't remember it involving as many pitfallls in the past. Maybe, it's the OC or my expectations are higher. Regardless, I am enjoying the ride.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome! LOL, yea analog does seem more complicated than in the past but probably we just have more knowledge. Enjoy!
 
Back
Top Bottom