Greetings everyone.
I've lurked on and off here for quite awhile and my desire to build a DIY cleaning machine brought me back. So much valuable information, so I figured I'd sign up.
I was a huge collector through the 80's and early 90's, then fell victim to the digital age. About 2 years ago, I was pulled back in. I Frankensteined a system together and now I spend all of my disposable income on vinyl.
Anyway, I look forward to participating. I have a horrible habit of constantly posting photos of what I'm currently spinning, so if there is a place for that around here (especially metal), I'm all in.
I've lurked on and off here for quite awhile and my desire to build a DIY cleaning machine brought me back. So much valuable information, so I figured I'd sign up.
I was a huge collector through the 80's and early 90's, then fell victim to the digital age. About 2 years ago, I was pulled back in. I Frankensteined a system together and now I spend all of my disposable income on vinyl.
Anyway, I look forward to participating. I have a horrible habit of constantly posting photos of what I'm currently spinning, so if there is a place for that around here (especially metal), I'm all in.
Last edited: