• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Greetings

zsejk

New Member
Since it's good and proper to introduce one's self: greetings from Europe from a recent audio enthusiast!

:music:

I have been enjoying this forum for a while now (researching vintage amps and receivers, or tube amps, or efficient speakers, or sometimes just staring at user's listening room pictures). This forum seems to have a nice crowd, so I thought I might register and say hello. Thanks for having me, and now I will be off to stare at more pictures of people's stuff.

:yes:
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the welcomes!

:D

@guiller: I'm located in the Netherlands, near Amsterdam.

@vintageboy: nice collection of vintage gear! :music: I'm currently trying to not buy a broken Harman Kardon 430, as I have no electrical engineering skills whatsoever... I'm slightly jealous of you and your collection :thmbsp:
 
Ha... wow! So many welcomes!

:D

See, I knew this would be a great forum. Where nowadays can you go that you will actually get more than the one perfunctory reply to an admittedly not very informative introduction? How cool!

Thanks guys :music:

Plus, can I say... the dancing banana lives here!

:banana:
 
Hah! Fellow Europeans in the house :tresbon:

I ended up getting a (different, non-broken) Harman Kardon 430 after all. It should be on the way any day now... pretty excited how it will sound :music:
 
Back
Top Bottom