• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GTA/Ontario - Mirage M-290 Speakers - $55 (Scarborough)

eddantes

Drone, Sector 7-G
I have a set of these and they are a very good bookshelf speaker. They serve as my fronts in the TV room. At this price they are well worth the drive to Scarborough :)

$(KGrHqUOKo4FJgvnYFIeBScTp,DvTQ~~48_20.JPG


$T2eC16F,!yMFIcDRQc)4BScTpeYiFw~~48_20.JPG


The seller also has a set of B&W DM110s with a busted (or not) tweeter for $30. Those too are worth a look. I have a set of DM-100 that I use in the same TV room as the rears. Also, an excellent little bookshelf.

$T2eC16F,!w0FI,cIjRlSBScTtIbW7w~~48_20.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
Don't know much about the "Mirage" but 30.00$ for a pair of DM-110 is very good, busted tweeter or not.
 
Back
Top Bottom