• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GTA/Ontario - Poss? Mitsu DA-A10DC/DA-C20 + Spkrs - $50 (Oshawa)

eddantes

Drone, Sector 7-G
Just guessing here, but I think he's listing a DA-A10DC/DA-C20 combo. $50 is a decent price for this - if I'm right. EDIT: Just noticed a Miida TT is part of the deal too! EDIT 2: Oshawa - my ass - this is north of Peterborough!

Internet Pics for reference:

image.php
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Nah - way too far for me. If I was out in the east end, I'd consider it - but it ain't "score" enough for me to cut across town in this weather. In fact - it'll probably need to be a $50 Mac before I'd consider doing that.
 
If it was Oshawa I would be all over it since it would be a 30 minute drive......but you're right, I'd be looking at an hour each way. Add in the argument with my wife and I'd be looking at 2+ hours.

Mike
 
Nah - way too far for me. If I was out in the east end, I'd consider it - but it ain't "score" enough for me to cut across town in this weather. In fact - it'll probably need to be a $50 Mac before I'd consider doing that.

I'd honestly rather have the Mitsubishi combo listed in the first post, if that is what this is, than a $50 Mac, but that's just me.
 
If it was Oshawa I would be all over it since it would be a 30 minute drive......but you're right, I'd be looking at an hour each way. Add in the argument with my wife and I'd be looking at 2+ hours.

Mike

Budgeted only one hour for the argument with the wife! - Lucky man!
 
Back
Top Bottom